Total build time: 215 hours.
A polished turtledeck, ready to rivet.
Other builders probably notice in those photos the modification I made the aft bulkhead. It was with reluctance that I needed those holes but was a result of another modification to the forward stabilator spar attach point that I made (and was given blessing by Sonex.) I’ll detail it more when I actually make the final attachment. *Update* Final Attachment Here.
Here’s a bag that used to contain 2000 CCP-42 rivets:
I then reassembled the empennage for a shiny photo op.
Other than riveting the stabilators to the Y plus the fairings I still need to fabricate, this picture represents both the completed aft fuselage and the completed empennage. From here it’s either on to the wings, or the forward fuselage.